With funding and grants becoming harder to achieve, the shift to accessing funding via key decision makers on platforms like LinkedIn have become crucial to researchers and academics.
In this online program you will:
- Learn how to create a compelling LinkedIn Profile that stands out and allows you to be found by your ideal audience.
- Discover how to create captivating content and translate your research into a compelling piece of through leadership on LinkedIn.
- Explore how to approach your ideal audience on LinkedIn and proactively grow your network.
This program is delivered by Strategic Communication Expert Jane Anderson and me.
You can buy the program here, or on Jane’s website.
- I enjoyed your workshop and hope to join another one soon. Faye Forbes, PhD candidate, Monash University
- The workshop was very helpful. Made some changes to my CV and LinkedIn. Dr. Anup Shah, Biomedical Data Scientist, Monash University
- Your session was extremely helpful. Thanks. Dr. Sheikh Alif, Research Fellow, Monash University
- Brilliant session yesterday Richard. I thoroughly enjoyed it despite coming late and leaving early due to laptop battery troubles. I’m glad to see your business smashing it! Dr. Valerian Zaitsev, Associate Lecturer, Monash University
- I thoroughly enjoyed your resume and LinkedIn workshop held yesterday. Dr. Vidhishri Kesarwani, Research Scientist, Monash University
- My LinkedIn is vastly improved after only having completed the first three modules of the unit. Colleen Ryan RN, BHlthSc, GCCE, MHPE Industry Liaison
- Thank you for your great presentation on “LinkedIn for researchers”. Rizwan Fattah, Postdoctoral Fellow, University of Technology Sydney
- I attended your workshop about LinkedIn. That was an informative sessions. Seyedmostafa Mousavi
- I have completed the LinkedIn Masterclass, and found it very helpful. I have been working on a 2 page CV aimed at industry using some of the tips you gave us in the CV writing workshop, and have started updating my LinkedIn profile 😊. Dr. Melanie Hutton, Department of Microbiology, Monash University