Taking on social media can feel like a massive task There are some many things to focus on – channel, content, followers, commenting, liking, sharing, responding.
And your supervisor cannot – probably won’t – do anything! Let alone have advice.
You might have looked at other people’s social media. But sometimes that just isn’t enough.
That’s where the social media audit comes in.
How does it work?
- You pay here
- That’ll trigger a workflow and you’ll get a confirmation email including:
- a scheduling link to book your meeting
- request for background information such your area of interest, goal of social media. channels your on, preferred channels and content type etc.
- You send me the relevant information
- I review what you send me
- We meet via zoom and together we review your social media, looking at ways you can make adjustments that result in better outcomes relevant to you.
- The meeting is recorded and I send you a copy for your future review/reference.
- You make changes you see fit and send info to me (again) if you want.
- I send you further comments and we’re done.
Your investment with me
- $770 AUD inc GST upfront
- Sending through relevant files and information for me to review
- Willingness to act on the advice
- 1 hour for the meeting and several hours to update your social media
My investment in you
- Time to review your social media
- Provision of useful ideas for improvement
- Session recording
- email check-in to see how the implemented changes have impacted your social media