Writing a thesis is a massive task! There are some many things to focus on – content, layout, order, design…
And your supervisor cannot – probably won’t – do everything.
You might have considered an editor, but even they don’t look at the overall structure, format layout etc.
That’s where the thesis audit comes in.
How does it work?
- You pay here
- That’ll trigger a workflow and you’ll get a confirmation email including:
- a scheduling link to book your meeting
- request for background information such your topic, due date, programs you’re using, university you’re enrolled through etc.
- You send me the relevant information
- I review what you send me (remember it is not a grammar check or detailed review)
- We meet via zoom and together we review your thesis, looking at ways you can make adjustments that result in a better document. I could be ordering. It could be typography, it could be structure. Who knows?!.
- The meeting is recorded and I send you a copy for your future review/reference.
- You make changes you see fit and send to me (again) if you want.
- I send you further comments and we’re done.
Your investment with me
- $770 AUD inc GST upfront
- Sending through relevant files and information for me to review
- Willingness to act on the advice
- 1 hour for the meeting and several hours to update your thesis
My investment in you
- Time to review your thesis
- Provision of useful ideas for improvement
- Session recording
- email check-in to see how the the implemented changes have impacted your thesis
- Thanks for the session – it was very helpful in terms of clarifying what is important and what is not. Victoria Lister, PhD student
- Thank you, that was an amazing call, and what you’ve succinctly recapped above is *chef’s kiss* perfect! Dr. Vinita Ling, Author of FESS Up!